Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Cigarettes Are Hazardous To Your Health Day!

 Tuesday 01/11/11

I did not have a cigarette today. I don't smoke, so that's not unusual. But I still count it as a point of celebration.

Gotta say I was super impressed by what I saw on my way to work today tho. I guy down the road was out shoveling his driveway in short-shorts! I'm pretty sure I'm in love. I wish I could have come up with some clever way to sneak a picture, but I'm not the greatest with the covert snapping of photos. An old lady totally busted me at Barnes & Nobel when I tried to get a picture of her walking around with a book on the joys of anal sex! Awkward.

The wonderful thing about Tuesdays is working at the Crystal Castle with my bestie. On this particular Tuesday however, we'd had a massive blizzard, which meant no one was out shopping in the state of Ohio. From open to close we had only one customer. One. We occupied our minds by inventing a form of Shuffleboard that involved bouncing nickles off the counter & getting them to roll into certain scoring zones. I choked hard in the 1st round, & I ended up having to forfeit the 2nd round, so clearly the game was rigged! Hopefully the big wigs weren't utilizing the remote access cameras to spy on us today. Or the day I stripped down in the back room...

Our store radio was allegedly set to the Adult Contemporary station when a Justin Bieber song came on. I have a confession: I sang along with it. I didn't realize it was a Bieber song at first, it was the one about smiling, I just got so confused... But if a girl sings a Justin Bieber song alone in a store with no one around to hear, does it really count? I'm so ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment