Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy National Clean Off Your Desk Day!

Monday 01/10/11

I got a very disturbing Facebook notification today. It stated that my grandma, Nani, had been tagged in one of my photos. Tagged. When did my grandma, who does not know how to use the phone book function on her cell phone, get a Facebook account? Heck, when did she get the internet? Also, when I friend requested her it listed my sister as a mutual friend. Why had she friended my sister already & not me?

I actually think it's fabulous that Nani got a Facebook. It gives her a way to keep in touch with family & hopefully reconnect with long-lost friends and schoolmates.

My full time job is at the Panty Palace, where I have worked for the last 7 years. I am currently assisting seasonally in Lotion Land, another division of our company. I love it & hope to stay on permanently in this department. We currently do not have our own desks, so it's impossible for me to clean mine off. And it's waaaaaaay to cold outside for me to clean out my car, so I decided I'd celebrate by cleaning out my purse. I found $47 cash, 11 condiment packets, 8 lip glosses, 5 packs of gum, & an old paycheck. So National Clean Off Your Desk Day definitely paid off for me.

Now if only I could get my grandma to accept my friend request.

No comments:

Post a Comment